Microsoft Business Applications launch event will unveil the latest updates to Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
Microsoft is set to host the Business Applications Launch Event on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, from 9:00 to 10:30 AM PT (UTC-7). The event promises to unveil hundreds of new features, enhancements, and innovations across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform that will help businesses overcome their biggest challenges today. Microsoft leaders and experts will guide attendees through the full 2023 release wave 1 and demonstrate how the advancements will empower businesses to expand visibility, reduce time, and enhance creativity in their departments and teams with unified, AI-powered capabilities.
What to expect during the event
The Business Applications Launch Event will offer a deep dive into the latest updates across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Attendees can expect to learn about new features, capabilities, and best practices for connecting data to deliver exceptional customer experiences, collaborating and creating using AI-powered capabilities, and driving productivity with automation. The event will also focus on how businesses can use these advancements to expand visibility, reduce time, and enhance creativity in their departments and teams.
Attendees can expect the following from the event:
- A chance to connect with Microsoft leaders and experts, who will guide them through the full 2023 release wave 1 and how these advancements will help businesses overcome their biggest challenges
- Live Q&A chat with Microsoft experts during the event to provide guidance and answer questions
- Demonstrations of real-life customer scenarios, led by the experts who know Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform inside and out
- Insights and best practices from industry leaders on how to accelerate results and innovate using AI, mixed reality, and industry solutions
Catching up with Dynamics 365
During the Business Applications Launch Event, one area of focus will be the updates to Dynamics 365, Microsoft’s suite of intelligent business applications. Attendees can expect to learn about new features and capabilities that make it easier to manage financials, sales, service, and operations, as well as how to connect data across different applications to gain deeper insights into business performance. Additionally, Microsoft will share best practices for leveraging Dynamics 365 to improve customer experiences and increase operational efficiency.
At the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event, attendees will get an in-depth look at the latest updates to Microsoft Dynamics 365, including but not limited to:
- Dynamics 365 Finance – Improve financial performance and reduce operational expenses with real-time data insights and forecasting capabilities.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management – Optimize your supply chain operations with AI-driven insights and intelligent workflows that improve visibility, efficiency, and responsiveness.
- Dynamics 365 Sales – Empower your sales team with a more intuitive and personalized experience, with features that help identify the best leads, manage relationships, and close deals faster.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing – Create and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns that drive engagement and nurture customer relationships, with built-in analytics to track results and ROI.
Discover the latest updates to the Power Platform
Another area of focus during the event will be updates to the Microsoft Power Platform, a set of low-code tools that enable users to build custom applications and automate workflows. Attendees can expect to learn about new features and capabilities that make it easier to connect data from different sources, build intelligent bots with AI, and create powerful analytics and reporting solutions. Additionally, Microsoft will share best practices for using the Power Platform to increase productivity and streamline business processes.
Register for the Microsoft Business Applications launch event today
The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event is a great opportunity for businesses to gain insight into the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2023 release wave 1. Don’t miss the chance to learn about the latest updates and innovations to transform your business into a more agile, customer-centric organization at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event on April 4. Register now to get an inside look at the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and discover how they can help you adapt quickly to change, innovate everywhere, deliver more value to your customers, and create more memorable customer experiences.
If you are unable to attend the event, a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner can help you review the most important updates and new features. The right Dynamics 365 partner helps users identify the features most beneficial to their organization and train your users on the latest innovations to transform your business.